Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Trying to find your scent...

This is so true! I love this description, and I understand the feeling... Trying to find the clues and listen to the messages to send us in the right direction... We all have this spark, this access to messages, and if we miss them, we have to find them, if we lose our spark, we have to find it! We have to keep on looking until we have the right clues...
It reminds me about parenting, in those first years, you give up almost everything to do you best to give your child everything... Work, social life, your breasts in some cases, your freedom, but the older my kids get, the closer I get to being my self again... Not that I wasn't myself before, but it's impossible to give that much of your self to someone else, and have anything left for you at the end, I would say this of relationships in general... But with kids, eventually they need you less, you start daydreaming more, to remember what your personal goals were, and have a little more time to attain them, looking for those clues! All I can say is sniff around, see where it leads you... Listen to the messages you are shown... Follow your path...
Women Who Run With The Wolves - Clarissa Pinkola Estes

No comments:

Post a Comment