Sunday, May 8, 2016

home...

It's so important that we take time to ourselves, it can be so very hard, especially if you have a family, busy job, lots of commitments, but these past few weeks of having a sick family has really driven it home for me...
My 'home' at this stage in my life is just shutting our bedroom door... Taking a minute to read, heal or play with my cards, going to a yoga class, in summer it can be as little as watering my garden... But I think that as my children grow, my needs will be more fully realised... I would love to go to a yoga retreat every year, and that's definitely something I will work towards when my husbands work is more secure and the children grow... But for now, moments alone will have to do!
Women Who Run With The Wolves - Clarissa Pinkola Estes

No comments:

Post a Comment