Sunday, May 8, 2016

surrender...

I have been pretty unwell this past few days... I was given three sick days to recover, which I would never usually take, but I have had nothing... So I have been mostly in bed, outside of parental responsibilities (how much easier is parenting when you don't have to fit in work as well!?!), and my son has been home with a cold, so we have been resting together... I thought I should get out one of my Mudras cards to use during my wellness meditation.. Have been giving myself reiki every night too... Anything to be well again!
This is Surrender, and I have to say, mediating on it, I felt really free... Free of my sickly body, responsibilities... Like I was flying... It was only a ten minutes meditation, but it felt like a holiday! Definitely need to use these cards more!

No comments:

Post a Comment