Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Anxiety

Last night I had some pretty full on anxiety... When it comes, it gathers in my solar plexus, and puts the pressure on it... I thought about the chakra system and about my solar plexus chakra and thought I would quickly Google it so see if I could find anything to clear that energy away... So I did, and I found this site, and at the end of the page there was this breathing exercise and even though it doesn't state that it's for anxiety in any way, I did it, and it did clear away that energy... I was genuinely surprised to feel so okay, so quickly, and without having to workshop all of my feelings...
It might be worth giving it a go!
Enhance Digestion and Increase Metabolism With Bhastrika Breath
Since the third chakra governs both digestion and metabolism, you can easily awaken both with breathing exercises. Make sure your stomach is not full before starting this breathing pattern.
Sit comfortably with the spine tall and the shoulders relaxed.
Start by taking a few deep breaths in and out the nose with the lips closed.
Then, forcefully inhale through the nose while inflating the lower abdomen and forcefully exhale through the nose while pressing the lower abdomen toward the spine.
Use one-half count on the inhalation and one-half count on the exhalation at a rapid pace. You will feel like you’re getting an abdominal workout.
Try for 10 repetitions and then work it up to 15 or 20. After you’re finished, you will feel a tingling or glowing feeling around the navel.
The third chakra, also called the Manipura chakra, is a source of personal power and governs self-esteem, warrior energy, and the power of transformation. Make sure your Manipura chakra is open and aligned to tap into your personal power.
WWW.CHOPRA.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment