Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Myers Briggs Personality test

Personality... It makes the world go round... Kind of...
I have always struggled with my personality, I am incredibly socially awkward, but once I am comfortable I am so at ease that everyone forgets that I'm an introvert... It's tricky... I always take great comfort in my Myers Briggs personality type, it makes me feel better to know that my personify type is a thing, rather than somethings need to battle with!
I even have gone so far as to join groups of my personality type to gauge how other INFJ's deal with the human experience...
Have you done the Myers Briggs test? What did you get? Do you feel like it's on the money?
Here is a test if you haven't tried it out
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
Personality test based on C. Jung and I. Briggs Myers type theory provides your type formula, type description, career choices
WWW.HUMANMETRICS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment