Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Teachers

While meditating today I had a moment where my body wanted to take on what I can only describe as a Muslim prayer pose... I took a minute out of being 'in the present' to consider what would happen if I ever decided to join organised religion (it's not realistic, I'm pagan, the earth is my goddess) and what people would say about that... I am sure people would fully support me if I decided to attend a Buddhist temple, support with eye rolls maybe if I said I wanted to join one of the Christian groups and probably hate it if I said I was looking into the Muslim faith... And it ties in with this meme I had in my Facebook memories this morning, that these people all taught love, and then extremists have forced our hand in making judgements against religions...
Like I said, organised religion is not for me, I follow where spirit leads, I am not for rules... But I support that people need that temple or church, they need a permanent teacher, they need the rules... Allow it...

No comments:

Post a Comment