Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Friendship

Friendship means the world to me... My friends are long term relationships that have held it down with me when I have struggled, who have shared deep thoughts with me and partied on the dance floor when one must dance!
As a friend I am loyal, honest, supportive and challenging... I want people in my life that want to grow, want to be the best person they can be, and for us all to grow, we need to be challenged... That's me, I am that person, people don't come to me expecting to hear what they want to be told, and this isn't me being a good friend, it's just who I am, I can't actually help it, even if I wanted to...
I know this can make it hard at times to deal with me... But it's the same treatment I expect from my people... I welcome warmth, I welcome honesty, I welcome the challenge, especially when I know that person will also be there to see it through with me...
Photo credit @mermaidsofhawaii @mermaidcitrine

No comments:

Post a Comment