Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Dad...

Mannnnn... My BFF sent this to me on the weekend... I was watching it thinking she crazy, I don't need tissues for this! And as it went on ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
A big part of my journey has been my relationship with my Dad, in life and in death... I wasn't sure, as a young woman, whether I had any chance at all of finding a man worthy of being the father to my kids, and I totally get where Kelly Clarkson is coming from watching her husband be a great dad to her kids... It's such a trip having this feeling that my babies will always feel validated by a mum and a dad...
It rattles around my brain what challenges my kids will face, what will define them, their relationships, at least, so far, I feel like we have both done our best to provide a loving, safe home for them...
Her “Piece by Piece” immediately rises on the charts.
VANITYFAIR.COM|BY JOSH DUBOFF

No comments:

Post a Comment