Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Positive attitudes

Every day is a new day, and presents itself with new opportunities... We all have the opportunity to change our lives, no we can't all get/change jobs, move country, make amazing friends, escape poverty over night, and we all face different challenges... But I believe we can all change how we face adversity in our lives...
I spend time every day being thankful for the blessings I am bestowed, and regardless of your situation, there are blessings... Trust me when I say that there is always someone worse off than you, we all have something to be thankful for...
At work I watch young people who have lived vulnerable lives, make good choices... When I see a 16 year old saying that dad can't afford the fees for a subject they want to do, so they are getting a job so that they can pay for it themselves, that kind of thing warms my heart... Watching kids that I work with made good choices is amazing, and also gives me hope for the rest of us!
Many of the parents I work with look upon their lot in life with misery, and then I will come across someone in a similar situation who is smiling... It's about the attitude, which is a choice, that two people in the same situations can have completely different attitudes which completely affects their happiness... Choices...
The complete guide to chakras - Ambika Wauters

No comments:

Post a Comment