Tuesday, March 29, 2016

People...

People... Where would we be without them? I know that some people can get by with very little human support... I need a community of people, all with different strengths, to connect with as life throws me different challenges... My 'people' have saved my life, have seen me through the roller coaster that is life, and I love them all... They consist of blood family, friends, and my beautiful husband of course, I feel blessed to have them, they help me keep my world turning...
Last year I removed someone from my life who, as much as I desperately wanted them to be honest and 'good', they compulsively lied, used people, and for me that wasn't good... It's not good for me to have people around like that, when there is an honest connection, you want the best for each other, friends should build each other up, support and encourage... We all deserve to have those people in our lives, and I am blessed to have an amazing group of people who I share love with...

No comments:

Post a Comment