Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Healing each other

Talking here about healing ourselves, today was a beautiful example of people healing each other... It was first day back to school, we had the old parents and the new parents, I dare say a few of the new parents had some anxiety, but some of the old ones did too... We are a small school, so you really do know just about everyone, and the sense of community is always strong...
I had a ball of anxiety in my tummy, and had a lot of self talk happening regarding breathing, staying in the moment... I had some lovely moments where other parents I know, asked me how I was feeling, and did some nice work around where my anxiety was coming from etc... Asking questions and sharing experiences is the part of the school community that I just love, I also thought it was very nice to hear people's tips on holding it together...

No comments:

Post a Comment