Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Duality

There are moments, especially when I'm caught up in debate with bigots, that I wish with all my heart that we could all accept each other as humans with the same basic needs as each other... It doesn't make sense in the bigger picture, I know we are all here on our own paths, we all face adversity, and we are all personally responsible for our actions and reactions, whether we want to accept that or not...
I get sucked in to debates with people all the time, and it frustrates and angers me when people can't grasp that all humans deserve equality... The anger is viewed as a bad thing, but I find frustration and angers spurs me into action... I want change and when I'm angry, I am pushed further into being the change I want to see in the world... Mostly, but sometimes it just feels like poison and sucks...

No comments:

Post a Comment