Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Words

I wonder sometimes how people get by when they don't think about their words... The power of words, and the weight with which people hear their words... I don't say something until I am sure, have thought about and considered what I want to say, 99% of the time, I did say some angry words about feminism the other day... The message I wanted to send was received, but retrospectively, I wish I had have not responded in anger, so the message didn't come off so aggressive... In any case, I always try to be clear, not to waste words... I would prefer to be direct, so that people always know where they stand with me, even though I know that at times I can be too blunt...
We all do our best, but I am always looking to do better... I would always prefer to hear honesty, even if it challenges me, rather than to hear what you think I want to hear... Both in my personal and professional life...

No comments:

Post a Comment